Moravian Theological Seminary
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Chaplaincy
- Master of Arts in Clinical Counseling
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies
Dual Masters Degrees
- Master of Divinity & Master of Social Work
- Master of Divinity & Master of Arts in Theological Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Biblical Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Formative Spirituality
- Graduate Certificate in Spiritual Direction
- Graduate Certificate in Spiritual Direction Intensive
Courses & Schedules
Non Credit Programs
- Campus Safety
- Offices & Services
- College Policies
- Moravian College Undergraduate
- Moravian College Other Graduate Degrees
- Campus Maps
Moravian Theological Seminary reserves the right, at any time, to discontinue or restructure any courses, programs, or degrees set forth in this catalog.
Unless otherwise specified, students follow the requirements in the catalog in effect when they first matriculate at Moravian (when they take their first class), not the catalog in effect at the time of inquiry, application, or acceptance to the College. Updates, revisions, and corrections to the catalog will be posted as necessary.
Moravian Theological Seminary encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. Anyone who anticipates needing any type of accommodation or who has questions about the physical access provided should contact Marketing and Communications at 610-861-1525 at least one week prior to visiting Moravian. Admissions visitors should contact Randy D'Angelo at email@example.com or 610-861-1512.